Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Special!!

Well summer is over and Baby Ireland Bows is ready for fall!  That means new fall bows, with new colors and new designs. I will be cleaning up and organizing this blog and get tons of new bows up. I am so excited for all these changes that I am going to do something nuts! From Sept 14th-23rd if you buy at least 3 bows, I will cover your shipping! 

Also Baby Ireland Bows main website is under serious construction but the sale is still the same:





SO..... you buy 4 bows, get one free and I pay your shipping!!! 


*if you live in the salt lake area I can always bring you your bows as well.

I also have something new I am working on and am so excited to present it on the 25th of October. I will be adding new bows often so check back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment