Friday, December 17, 2010

A gift

Our friends Doug and Tasha just had a new baby girl so I made her a few small bows. I didn't know how big they would want them (not everyone likes huge ones like I do) for a newborn so I kept them simple and small. I gave them a couple headbands to use all the bows and flowers. Then when the kid gets bigger she can just clip them in her hair :)




Here is all of it. I will put them on my baby ireland bows card stock and wrap it up all cute

All of these are interchangeable except the flower that is on the stretchy nylon headband- that one is glued on. Also all bows have been heat sealed since I took the photo so they won't have those yucky frayed edges on them :)



this is just showing some on the headbands



I hope they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment