Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's about time!

Well my site has been down and this blog has not been used in about a year. Let's change that!!

I am back in business!! I have MANY new options to choose from. Even though it may seem like a lot I am about to post, it isn't even close to what I have made. It's an addiction :)

**Keep in mind ANY bow you see can be made bigger, smaller and any color(s) you wish. I match outfits, I can send it like I show it, I can make what ever you can dream up.

Here we go:

ps click on any picture once or even twice to get a better, closer view!


In addition to the stretchy nylon headbands (colors: light pink, red, navy blue, black, brown, white and cream) and white stretchy lace, I now offer these:




Here are a couple bows I made to match my daughter's church dresses:











Here it is being worn:



I can make big, fluffy bows (my favorite!!)



sweet and simple

small and adorable


Christmas (in any size)


This is my "jewel collection" made with the little tails as long or short as you wish. Any color you want even if it isn't shown here


more sweet and simple


Now to clippies:


(All clippies come in a matching pair. So the two yellows, or two high heel ones, etc)




the purple one shows a side view


Email me for pricing as it varies. I assure you it inexpensive pricing for great quality bows. Shipping in the Salt Lake Valley is always free. If you live close I can just deliver them :)

Prices depend on special orders, sizes, and quantity.

I will also have them numbered so you can tell me that way which one you are interested in

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment